Former US Representative and current Dean of the Robertson School of Government at Regent University held the first of its kind Election Integrity Conference at Regent University Tuesday, March 23rd, from noon to 7 PM.
The Gateway Pundit’s Jim and Joe presented at the online conference on Tuesday. We put together an hour-long presentation on the evidence of fraud, irregularities and what we believe was criminal activity in the 2020 election.
One America News ran the entire Election Integrity Conference on their channel.
TRENDING: Senate Confirms Dr. Levine, a Transgender, as Assistant Health Secretary in 52-48 Vote – Collins and Murkowski Join Democrats in Supporting Levine
In this segment from OAN Jim Hoft described the late night surprise delivery of ballots by Democrat officials to the TCF Center in Detroit, Michigan.
The Detroit media and Politifact said this never happened. Then when we produced this shocking video they said this was completely acceptable. Of course, this was also a lie.
Joe Hoft discussed the numerous “glitches,” many that were caught on live TV on election night and NEVER explained. Every single glitch recorded on live television went against President Trump.
** You can watch the entire conference from start to finish and in segments at — Regent.edu/electionintegrity
The election integrity conference featured nationally-renowned speakers and panelists including:
- Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, Dean of the Robertson School of Government at Regent University
- Ben Carson, Former U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
- Mark Steyn, New York Times best-selling author and Tucker Carlson guest host
- Eric Metaxas, New York Times best-selling author and radio host
- Kris Kobach, Former Secretary of State of Kansas
- Jay Ashcroft, Secretary of State of Missouri
- John Fund, Political Journalist for National Affairs Report for Federal Inquirer Online and Senior Editor at The American Spectator
- Hans von Spakovsky, Attorney, Former Member of Federal Election Commission, Manager of the Heritage Foundation’s Election Law Reform Initiative, and a Senior Legal Fellow in Heritage’s Meese Center for Legal and Judicial Studies
- Joe and Jim Hoft, The Gateway Pundit
- Mr. Russ Voght, Director of OMB under President Trump
- Additional Expert Panelists
The event and videos are free and open to the public.
This was an exceptional event.
Thanks to Dean Bachmann for hosting this very important conference for the American people.
Founded in 1978, Regent University is America’s premier Christian university with more than 11,000 students studying on its 70-acre campus in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and online around the world. The university offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in more than 135 areas of study including business, communication and the arts, counseling, cybersecurity, divinity, education, government, law, leadership, nursing, healthcare and psychology. Regent University, ranked among top national universities (U.S. News & World Report, 2020), is one of only 23 universities nationally to receive an “A” rating for its comprehensive liberal arts core curriculum.
Guys — We are excited to share our findings at this event. We published over 1,700 articles following the election and now we have an opportunity to showcase in public what we discovered! I hope you put this on your calendar!