Guest speakers include Reps. Gosar, Biggs, Lesko and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.
- President Donald Trump released an official statement regarding his upcoming rally in Florence, Arizona.
- The 45th U.S. President will be “joined by endorsed candidates, members of the Arizona Congressional Delegation, and other special guests on Saturday, January 15, 2022, in Florence, AZ,” the statement reads.
- “This Save America rally is a continuation of President Trump’s unprecedented effort to advance the MAGA agenda by energizing voters and highlighting America First candidates and causes,” the statement goes on to say.
- President Trump will deliver remarks at 7 pm MST.
- The venue will be held at Canyon Moon Ranch, located at 20585 E Water Way, Florence, AZ, 85132.
- Tickets must be registered for here.
LIST OF TRUMP’S GUEST SPEAKERS:
- Kari Lake, a Trump-endorsed candidate for Governor of Arizona.
- Arizona State Representative Mark Finchem, also endorsed by Trump.
- Representative Paul Gosar, U.S. Representative from Arizona’s 4th Congressional District.
- Representative Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative from Arizona’s 5th Congressional District.
- Representative Debbie Lesko, U.S. Representative from Arizona’s 8th Congressional District.
- Dr. Kelli Ward, Chairwoman of the Republican Party of Arizona.
- Dr. Alveda King, Donald J. Trump for President 2020 Advisory Board Member.
- Boris Epshteyn, Donald J. Trump for President 2020 Strategic Advisor and Advisory Board Member.
- Mike Lindell, CEO of MyPillow.
8:00 AM – Gates Open
2:00 PM – Doors Open
4:30 PM – Program Begins
7:00 PM – 45th President Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks
- The day before the rally announcement, President Trump released a statement endorsing Matt DePerno for Attorney General in Michigan.
- “Matt DePerno, running for Attorney General in the Great State of Michigan, is doing a great job,” wrote Trump. “He has energized the Republican base against the RINOs and Crooked Democrats, especially as it pertains to Election Integrity. I have fully endorsed Matt because of his past accomplishments as a warrior lawyer. He is exactly what Michigan needs!”
The post Trump Announces Speakers for Arizona Rally: ‘Advance the MAGA Agenda’ appeared first on American Faith.