A dozen U.S. Senators have signed on to a demand for an emergency 10-day elections investigation commission that would dive into all the known allegations of election fraud and produce a final report. Speculation is swirling that VP Mike Pence will himself invoke this 10-day investigation on January 6th, refusing to open and read the electoral votes from swing states until this 10-day investigation is complete.
There is historical precedent for exactly this sort of investigation, and Pence has plenary power to invoke this himself, needing no approval from anyone else. Should he do so, it would likely push the inauguration day beyond January 20th, which is perfectly fine with the Twelfth Amendment, which states that the inauguration can be as late as March 4th in cases of a contested election.
The commission would reportedly consist of five members of the House, five from the Senate and five US Supreme Court justices. Unless this group is chosen to include patriots like Sen. Hawley, Sen. Cruz, Justices Thomas and Alito, Rep. Mo Brooks and similar, a group of 5 Representatives + 5 Senators + 5 SCOTUS justices sounds like 15 filthy traitors in a smoke-filled room, ready to betray the republic by burying all the evidence.
So unless this commission is carefully crafted, it’s going to be obvious from the start that it’s all a ruse. And that will set off the pro-America patriots who have had enough of bogus investigations, waiting for Bill Barr to do something useful, or sitting around hoping that deep state swamp creatures might one day face arrest for their crimes against the United States.
Today’s Situation Update for January 3rd examines this new development and many other stories:
- Why abortion was the leading cause of death in 2020.
- Pope Francis is “the entity” and the Vatican covers up pedophilia and child sacrifice.
- How the D.C. mayor closing local hotels before the Jan 6th Trump rally is yet another act of extreme censorship against conservatives and Trump supporters.
- Why Leftists are the malicious bullies who deny conservatives any right to speak, or work in corporation America, or practice religion or even get a hotel room.
- Why patience is running out for many conservatives, and why a day of reckoning is coming for intolerant, fascist Leftists.
- We need a whole new “Operation Warp Speed” for military tribunals of treasonous deep state actors, Big Tech CEOs, fake news journo-terrorists and all the other evil, malicious actors who are trying to destroy America and enslave humanity.
- Mitt Romney unhappy with the speed of the mass vaccinations that will kill people. Romney would have no doubt been unhappy with the Nazi regime’s efficiency of mass extermination via Zyklon-B.
- VP Pence now welcomes GOP senators challenging the election fraud in swing states. (He has flipped back to the pro-Trump side.)
- Jerome Corsi believes the outcome of this election will go way past January 6th and perhaps take until January 20th to sort out.
- Wild claims of 220,000 “sealed indictments” are probably nonsense.
- Trump says more US senators will join the currently list of objectors.
- Georgia GOP reveals their case filed on Dec. 4th, is still not even assigned to a judge. DELAY, DELAY, DELAY. The criminality of the courts is exposed.
- If the courts will not hear any election fraud case on its merits and now claim no jurisdiction over any election fraud, it’s that a green light for all future elections to be determined by wholesale ballot printing and stuffing operations? SCOTUS says cheating is fine! District courts, too. Cheat away!
- Trump tweets in legal language, issuing official declaration that the Georgia general election and runoff elections are both “illegal and invalid.” This is specific legal language, not merely the usual Trump banter.
- Two foreign spy agencies have proof of massive election fraud in the USA. We believe it’s Israel and Russia. Israel is turning over this evidence to Trump’s team.
- What will happen when Trump is confirmed the winner: Left-wing cities erupt into mass violence.
- Special Forces intel says operators are pre-positioned in Dem-controlled cities and will use civilian rental vans to launch targeted extractions and arrests of top Antifa and BLM terrorist leaders.
- SOF units are already in place in Dem-controlled cities. Dem mayors and governors are also on the arrest list if they interfere. This is why Ted Wheeler in Portland has suddenly flipped against Antifa. He likely got word that his own arrest was imminent.
- Liberal “journalist” Kurt Eichenwald fantasizes about beating antimaskers to death, but we wonder how exactly he plans to accomplish that when he has first been “ventilated” in self-defense.
- Fauci the fraud reveals that coronavirus vaccines don’t prevent infections but rather were designed merely to mask symptoms of covid. This is an open admission that the vaccines are a total fraud, and that the vaccine industry’s antibody theory has been completely abandoned by the vaccine propagandists themselves.
- Prepare for left-wing guerilla warfare in the Untied States with a possible duration of a few months. Expect infrastructure disruptions and spontaneous killings of Trump supporters. Prepare for defense.
Hear the full Situation Update here, including a horrible rendition of Mitt Romney speaking German like a crazed Nazi:
A new Situation Update is posted every day, including weekends and holidays, at:
About the author: Mike Adams (aka the “Health Ranger“) is a best selling author (#1 best selling science book on Amazon.com called “Food Forensics“), an environmental scientist, a patent holder for a cesium radioactive isotope elimination invention, a multiple award winner for outstanding journalism, a science news publisher and influential commentator on topics ranging from science and medicine to culture and politics. Follow his videos, podcasts, websites and science projects at the links below.
Mike Adams serves as the founding editor of NaturalNews.com and the lab science director of an internationally accredited (ISO 17025) analytical laboratory known as CWC Labs. There, he was awarded a Certificate of Excellence for achieving extremely high accuracy in the analysis of toxic elements in unknown water samples using ICP-MS instrumentation. Adams is also highly proficient in running liquid chromatography, ion chromatography and mass spectrometry time-of-flight analytical instrumentation. He has also achieved numerous laboratory breakthroughs in the programming of automated liquid handling robots for sample preparation and external standards prep.
The U.S. patent office has awarded Mike Adams patent NO. US 9526751 B2 for the invention of “Cesium Eliminator,” a lifesaving invention that removes up to 95% of radioactive cesium from the human digestive tract. Adams has pledged to donate full patent licensing rights to any state or national government that needs to manufacture the product to save human lives in the aftermath of a nuclear accident, disaster, act of war or act of terrorism. He has also stockpiled 10,000 kg of raw material to manufacture Cesium Eliminator in a Texas warehouse, and plans to donate the finished product to help save lives in Texas when the next nuclear event occurs. No independent scientist in the world has done more research on the removal of radioactive elements from the human digestive tract.
Adams is a person of color whose ancestors include Africans and American Indians. He is of Native American heritage, which he credits as inspiring his “Health Ranger” passion for protecting life and nature against the destruction caused by chemicals, heavy metals and other forms of pollution.
Adams is the author of the world’s first book that published ICP-MS heavy metals analysis results for foods, dietary supplements, pet food, spices and fast food. The book is entitled Food Forensics and is published by BenBella Books.
In his laboratory research, Adams has made numerous food safety breakthroughs such as revealing rice protein products imported from Asia to be contaminated with toxic heavy metals like lead, cadmium and tungsten. Adams was the first food science researcher to document high levels of tungsten in superfoods. He also discovered over 11 ppm lead in imported mangosteen powder, and led an industry-wide voluntary agreement to limit heavy metals in rice protein products.
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Through the non-profit CWC, Adams also launched Nutrition Rescue, a program that donates essential vitamins to people in need. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.federalinquirer.com, a massive research resource featuring over 10 million scientific studies.
Adams is well known for his incredibly popular consumer activism video blowing the lid on fake blueberries used throughout the food supply. He has also exposed “strange fibers” found in Chicken McNuggets, fake academic credentials of so-called health “gurus,” dangerous “detox” products imported as battery acid and sold for oral consumption, fake acai berry scams, the California raw milk raids, the vaccine research fraud revealed by industry whistleblowers and many other topics.
Adams has also helped defend the rights of home gardeners and protect the medical freedom rights of parents. Adams is widely recognized to have made a remarkable global impact on issues like GMOs, vaccines, nutrition therapies, human consciousness.
In addition to his activism, Adams is an accomplished musician who has released over fifteen popular songs covering a variety of activism topics.
Click here to read a more detailed bio on Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, at HealthRanger.com.
Find more science, news, commentary and inventions from the Health Ranger at:
Diaspora: (uncensored social network)
#1 Bestselling Science Book Food Forensics:
Health Ranger’s science lab
Health Ranger bio
Take Action: Support Natural News by linking to this article from your website
Permalink to this article:
Embed article link: (copy HTML code below):
Reprinting this article:
Non-commercial use OK, cite NaturalNews.com with clickable link.
Follow Natural News on Diaspora, AllSocial, USA.Life, Parler, MeWe, and GAB